Our Training Materials are located here.
- CrewOps Website > The Navigation Bar
- Logging In
- The Main Screen
- Company – Airlines
- Company – Documents
- Company – Fleet
- Company – Pilots
- Downloads – ACARS
- Downloads – CSL
- Downloads – Liveries
- Downloads – Modlinks
- Flights – Cargo | Charter | Scheduled | Tours
- Flights – Airports
- Flights – Jumpseat
- Flights – Map
- Flights – Search
- Flights – My Bids
- Help – Submit A Ticket
- Pilot Profile
- Pilot Profile – Overview
- Pilot Profile – Title Bar
- Pilot Profile – Logbook
- Pilot Profile – Settings
- Pilot Profile – Settings > My Information
- Pilot Profile – Settings > Custom Scenery
- Pilot Profile – Settings > Favorite Aircraft
- Pilot Profile – Settings > Patreon
- Pilot Profile – Settings > simBrief
- Pilot Profile – Settings > Site Settings
- Pilot Profile – Settings > Worldwide Persistence
- Pilot Profile – Settings > Password
- Pilot Profile – Logout
- Pilot Profile – Discord
- Pilot Profile – Donate
- Pilot Profile – Patreon
- Additional Reading
- New Pilot Orientation
- Downloading & Installing Liveries
- Downloading & Installing ACARS
- Flying Your First Flight
- Reviewing Your PIREP
- Completing Your Flight
CrewOps Website > The Navigation Bar
When on the Crew Operations website, zoom in or out as necessary to better view the details presented there.
The Crew Operations website – also known as Crew Ops – is the place from which all activity flows at Walker Air Transport.
Here, we'll get you logged in so you can explore all of its features and functionality – and perhaps even surprise you by the wealth of information available to you. By knowing what's within the site, we know you'll be better positioned to enjoy your experience with us.
Within this document, we'll explore the sections of the Navigation Bar at the top of the screen and each of the areas beneath it.
What you see below, in a zoomed out view, is what opens after you log in to the Crew Ops website.